Saturday 8 November 2014

Story not ending

Finally I decided to disconnect the connection with in 3 months. Please note that its easy to get connection from Tikona but not easy to disconnect. I had 'n' number of calls from them for convincing me but it was enough for me so moved with my decision. I wonder if they would have spend the time for trying to convince me on support the issue would have solved earlier :)

Since I was in advance scheme I did ask them to disconnect within the period and did mention that i dont pay any amount. They confirm that i dont have to pay any money. 

The connection disconnected and the device is been taken by the company since long time. But still I get calls from Tikona stating that i have to pay some money, what a strange company!!

I had multiple threatening calls from below numbers,

+919313742502 - One lady called me and said that she is calling from Delhi High court and Tikona company has moving a petition against me. The case is to claim 4000 INR if i don't pay it immediately then they will make me to pay 150000 INR they are going to block my all documents given by government like License, Passport, PAN card, etc + they will blacklist me so that no bank will give me loan.

+919015799112 - Called me today and said almost same above but he was demanding me to pay 18000 INR

I suggest please never go for the service from this company. I have many other mails communication with company but since i dont have much time to spend I am not sharing it now. Will try to share it later when i get some time. Seriously i am tired of this company, i should have never gone for it, i regret it, what to do we are poor customers we are helpless!!!



 

1 Comments:

At 8 November 2014 at 22:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! you are not the one facing it please check below link,
http://www.consumercourt.in/broadband/67370-tikona-bad-internet-worst-broadband-tikona-poor-sale-after-service-tikona-internet.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home