Saturday 8 November 2014

Story starts

I am facing very bad experience from Tikona company and as a customer I would like to share the same to all of the internet community so that whoever reading this blog will not do the same mistake what i did. Going for a service from the cheating company!!!

I live in Kaggadassapura Bangalore, as we don't have much option for broadband connection i decided to go with Tikona. The advertisement was showing me interesting plan so thought of going for the same. I made an inquiry to their service and go immediate response, the very next day they send the executive to check the details and given connection in 3 days, they asked me to pay for 3 months in advance + 500 as connection charge. I thought what a wonderful company and had full of happiness in mind.

My Tikona customer ID is 1110424980.

After giving connection the person who delivered the connection forced me open some websites and asked me to rate the service, i felt phishing but did it to respect him. I recommend please don't do it if you are unfortunately going for the service of this company.

But I didn't know, happiness was for a moment!! Issue started on the first day itself, not getting the signal. Called the person who delivered the connection, got an answer "call customer care".

Called customer care, got a executive after a long time, they asked me to reboot the device, wait for some time, nothing worked out! They registered an issue and told me the issue will solved with in 24 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home